The Iris Booth offers consistent, high-quality portraits every time! It is located right in front of the University Career Center (SU 2.02.04) in the Student Union, near the elevators.
PROFESSIONAL PHOTO BOOTH USAGE RULES
- Maximum occupancy during any session is one person. Please respect the privacy of individuals taking photos before and after you.
- The booth is used on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be respectful of this process. The average time in each session is 4 minutes.
- There is NO CHARGE TO USE THIS BOOTH.
- Please only use the booth for professional headshots. Be respectful of individuals waiting to use the booth and only use it for its intended purpose. All photos can be reviewed by professional staff, please do not take inappropriate photos.
- Dress appropriately, consider a jacket and a dress shirt or nice blouse
- Users will have an opportunity to digitally edit photos when the photos are downloaded after the session
- All users must have a valid email address in order to use the booth. We recommend that individuals with a UTSA email address use it for this process. The Iris domain has been approved by the UTSA network. Users receive email communications with instructions for establishing an Iris account and downloading headshots.
- All users must enter the email address and accept the terms and conditions before the photo session begins.
- Please do not move the stool in the booth. It is ideally placed to provide the best photos. Adjusting the height as instructed by the booth is acceptable.
Professional headshots are an important component of your personal brand. Professional headshots are typically used in the following ways:
- Social media
- Handshake and Roadrunner Network profiles
- Websites (meet the team or personal features sections)
- Presentation or panel materials
- Press or promotion materials
- Any media feature
For technical assistance, to report any issues, or for questions, during business hours (Monday-Friday 8-5 PM) visit the University Career Center front desk. Outside of business hours, email Career.Services@utsa.edu
For ODA accommodations, please contact the University Career Center at 210-458-4589 or via email at Career.Services@utsa.edu