Are you completing an internship outside of San Antonio this summer? We recognize that with these valuable experiences, personal costs do occur!
The University Career Center will be offering a summer scholarship to support students in paying for items such as travel, housing/accommodations, living expenses, fees for internship courses, or even unpaid opportunities.
We encourage all eligible students to apply!
- Undergraduate student currently enrolled in a degree program at UTSA
- In good academic standing (2.0)
- Authorized to work in the US
- Have accepted an internship prior to applying
- Have not previously accepted this scholarship
- Located outside of Greater San Antonio and Bexar County area
- At least 20 hours per week (or full time equivalent) for a minimum of 5 week
- May be international or domestic, paid or unpaid, for credit or not-for- credit
Scholarship winner/s will be invited to share their internship experience via poster or video and will be featured on the Career Center website!