The Pre-Medical Society is committed to the enhancement of pre-medical scholarship through education, empowerment, networking, and service. As a pre-professional organization, the Pre-Medical Society aims to provide opportunity and encouragement for UTSA students aspiring to be medical doctors as MD’s and DO’s.
• The chance to network with physicians every General Meeting on Mondays at 7:30pm, FLN 2.01.12 *subject to change, updated by email, socials, and groupme*
• Volunteering and clinical events weekly
• Medical school tours
• Discussion and MCAT Prep-focused Journals, Articles, and Books Meetings on Tuesdays at 6:00pm
• A dedicated student advisor to guide you through special programs, class registration, and your application
• Interactive events, such as suture clinics and case studies
• A plethora of socials that help aspiring physicians get to know their peers
Make sure to join our GroupMe for more information, and sign-up to our email list for weekly updates!
Email List: http://eepurl.com/dFisAf