Children’s Emergency Relief International
- 15-20 hours per week, at least 15 hours per week in the office
- Reports to the Director of Marketing & Development
Children’s Emergency Relief International (CERI) is a global child protection organization based in San Antonio. Through our programs in India, Moldova, Sri Lanka and South Africa, we work with children, families, communities and governments to provide a family environment as the first and best option for children to grow in.
We are a small international nonprofit with big plans for the future! We are currently working on a rebrand, moving to new technology and implementing new marketing strategies.
- Must be Graduate student or Junior or Senior undergraduate student pursuing a degree in marketing, communications or a related field. Recent graduates will be considered.
- Strong experience and/or skills in editing, creating and producing videos.
- Knowledge of audio-visual production equipment.
- Experience creating motion and/or animation graphics.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premier.
- Positive, creative, collaborative, driven.
- Experience and/or interest in international organizations.
- Experience with nonprofit volunteering, faith-based organizations and/or missions is a plus.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist with developing ideas to engage audiences through video storytelling.
- Edit, create, produce and publish videos.
- Assist with on-location shoots.
- Review video footage and catalog for future use.
- Contribute to marketing plans and efforts.