The UTSA University Career Center invites you to attend the All Majors Virtual Career Expo!
Tuesday, September 21, 2021, from 2:00 pm CST – 6:00 pm CST meet, connect, and recruit UTSA students for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
Registration for Employers is open now. If you would like to recruit at UTSA, registration information is available on Handshake.
Tips for the Career Fair:
- Dress appropriately. The dress code for this event is business casual.
- Study before the fair. Research companies attending the fair by reviewing the participating companies on Handshake.
- Prepare your elevator pitch.
- Update your Handshake profile with your most current information. This career fair is hosted on Handshake. When interacting with employers, they will have the ability to visit your profile.
- Build your schedule. Register for one-on-one and 30-minute group sessions with organizations before the fair.
- You must set your profile visibility to “Community” to be able to participate in the virtual fair.
Get Familiar with Handshake’s Virtual Fair:
- How to Register for Virtual Fairs (5min Video)
- Handshake’s Guide to Attending a Virtual Career Fair
- 10 Tips for Attending a Virtual Career Fair
- Handshake Video Requirements & Troubleshooting (Students)