The UTSA University Career Center invites you to attend the S.T.E.M. Virtual Career Expo!
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, from 2:00pm CST – 6:00pm CST meet, connect, and recruit UTSA students for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
Registration for Employers is open now. If you would like to recruit at UTSA, registration information is available on Handshake.
Please submit any questions to Melissa Ramirez, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for the Career Fair:
- Dress appropriately. The dress code for this event is business casual.
- Study before the fair. Research companies attending the fair by reviewing the participating companies on Handshake.
- Prepare your elevator pitch.
- Update your Handshake profile with your most current information. This career fair is hosted on Handshake. When interacting with employers, they will have the ability to visit your profile.
- Build your schedule. Register for one-on-one and 30-minute group sessions with organizations before the fair.
- You must set your profile visibility to “Community” to be able to participate in the virtual fair.
Get Familiar with Handshake’s Virtual Fair: