The UTSA University Career Center invites you to attend the All Majors and Internship Virtual Career Expo!
Tuesday, February 16, 2021, from 2:00 pm CST – 6:00 pm CST meet, connect, and recruit UTSA students for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
Registration for Employers is open now. If you would like to recruit at UTSA, registration information is available on Handshake.
Please submit any questions to Melissa Ramirez, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for the Career Fair:
- Dress appropriately. The dress code for this event is business casual.
- Study before the fair. Research companies attending the fair by reviewing the participating companies on Handshake.
- Prepare your elevator pitch.
- Update your Handshake profile with your most current information. This career fair is hosted on Handshake. When interacting with employers, they will have the ability to visit your profile.
- Build your schedule. Register for one-on-one and 30-minute group sessions with organizations before the fair.
- You must set your profile visibility to “Community” to be able to participate in the virtual fair.
Get Familiar with Handshake’s Virtual Fair:
- How to Register for Virtual Fairs (5min Video)
- Handshake’s Guide to Attending a Virtual Career Fair
- 10 Tips for Attending a Virtual Career Fair
- Handshake Video Requirements & Troubleshooting (Students)