Do you have a new solution to a problem? Are you working on a project that has market potential? Do you have a business idea but need that extra kick to take it to the next level?
This is your chance to test it out. Participate in the 2020 Big Rowdy Idea Competition! The competition is open to all UTSA students and any business idea is eligible to apply.
We know you’re busy with your classes and homework but we are here to help. We can help you find business students to partner with to help you develop and refine your business idea and take some of the heavy lifting off your shoulders.
Benefits of participating:
- Possibly win some $$$ and in-kind series to help move your idea forward
- Get $2,000 to build your prototype.
- Obtain first-hand learning experience with an interdisciplinary team and an experienced business mentor
- Possibly patent your invention (It’s good to have a patent in your resume, isn’t it?)
- Differentiate yourself – Something to put in your resume that will make you stand apart from the rest when applying for a job.
- Become eligible to apply for a $50K grant from the National Science Foundation
Application Deadline – October 1st