Representatives from companies across the nation will discuss potential full-time job and/or internship opportunities available to STEM majors.
Student & Visitor Information:
UTSA STUDENTS and Alumni: Please register on Handshake to view the list of employers attending and view job postings. Be sure to download the “Career Fair Plus” in the App Store or Google Play Store.
Visitors: To view a list of employers attending the fair, download ‘Career Fair Plus’ in the App Store or Google Play Store. Pre-registration is not required.
Professional dress is required and bring plenty of resumes! UTSA Students, need a suit? Stop by the Career Center and ask about the Career Closet!
Our employers tell us their number one complaint at Career Fairs is the candidates lack of knowledge of their company. DO YOUR RESEARCH on the Career Fair Plus app!
- Recruit for full-time and internship positions
- Create awareness and brand recognition for your company/organization
- Assist in the professional development of UTSA students
Corporate Registration Fee: $500 single booth, $1000 double booth.
Non-Profit Registration Fee: $275 single booth, $550 double booth
For more information and to register, please visit Handshake at https://utsa.joinhandshake.com .
* Due to the number of registrations and longer wait lists to attend our fairs you will need to make a payment or payment arrangement prior to attending the fair.
If you know that the payment will not be finalized prior to the fair, please email Melissa.email@example.com the PO request you sent/received from your payroll/accounting department.
Also, you can forward the email that you sent/received from your payroll/accounting department concerning the status of the payment for the fair.
The following will happen if no payment or arrangements have been made.
- Your profile will remain in pending a month prior to the fair. That means your company name will not show up in the “Employers Attending the Fair” list on Handshake, on the Career Fair Plus App nor any marketing posters done prior to the fair for students to see.
- You may be moved to a wait list and may lose your spot if no previous payment arrangement has been made one week before the fair.
Students can see the list of Career Fair employers, and the jobs attached to your registration, as soon as your registration has been activated. We are asking companies to have a job/internship posting no later than two weeks prior to the career fair so that you can also be added to the Career Fair Plus App.
If your organization does not currently have open positions, please post a generic job posting that includes “visit our website for current job postings” and include a link to your company’s website so that students are able to learn more about your positions and organization.
*On the job posting please add something like “We will be attending the STEM Career Fair, you are welcome to check out our booth to learn more about our company” *
Download Recruiter Connect Plus! Search ‘Recruiter Connect’ in the App Store or Google Play Store.