Looking for a Part-Time Position or Internship to jump start your Fall Semester?
Stop by the Fall 2019 Part Time Job Fair on
Wednesday, September 4, 2019 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Employers are registering daily, so check back often to see the most up-to-date list of employers attending the fair.
Looking to fill your seasonal or internship positions?
Join us for the Fall 2019 Part Time Job Fair on
Wednesday, September 4, 2019 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
This will be a great opportunity to:
- Recruit for part-time/seasonal and internship positions.
- Create awareness for your company/organization
- Assist in the professional development of UTSA students.
Single Booth – $75 includes one table (6’x30″), two chairs, lunch for two, parking for two vehicles, wireless internet access and advertising to students.
Double Booth – $150 includes two tables (6’x30″), four chairs, lunch for four, parking for four vehicles, wireless internet access and advertising to students.
UTSA departments hiring for paid, non-work study positions may attend free of charge. Please note, however, that your registration does NOT include parking or lunch. To register, please select the UTSA Department fee under “Booth Package”. If you would like to purchase a lunch, under the Extra Options section please select the amount of lunches you would like to purchase.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made on or prior to August 21, will be fully refunded. Cancellations made before August 26-27 will be refunded minus a $50 administrative fee. No refunds given after August 27. If a cancellation is not reported and your organization does not attend on the day of the event, you will be billed for the full registration amount.
* Due to the number of registrations and longer wait lists to attend our fairs you will need to make a payment or payment arrangement prior to attending the fair.
If you know that the payment will not be finalized prior to the fair, please email Melissa.email@example.com the PO request you sent/received from your payroll/accounting department.
Also, you can forward the email that you sent/received from your payroll/accounting department concerning the status of the payment for the fair.
The following will happen if no payment or arrangements have been made.
- Your profile will remain in pending a month prior to the fair. That means your company name will not show up in the “Employers Attending the Fair” list on Handshake, on the Career Fair Plus App nor any marketing posters done prior to the fair for students to see.
- You may be moved to a wait list and may lose your spot if no previous payment arrangement has been made one week before the fair.
Students can see the list of Career Fair employers, and the jobs attached to your registration, as soon as your registration has been activated. We are asking companies to have a job/internship posting no later than two weeks prior to the career fair so that you can also be added to the Career Fair Plus App.
If your organization does not currently have open positions, please post a generic job posting that includes “visit our website for current job postings” and include a link to your company’s website so that students are able to learn more about your positions and organization.
*On the job posting please add something like “We will be attending the STEM Career Fair, you are welcome to check out our booth to learn more about our company” *
Deadline to register is August 21, 2019.