Does advertising work?
Calling all advertising junkies! Are you ready to put your advertising skills to the test? Are you interested in gaining real-world experience in the marketing field? You’ve come to the right place!
UTSA’s American Advertising Federation (AAF) chapter is looking for students to compete in this year’s National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC). Students who are encouraged to participate are those studying Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, Management, Research, Design, Art or Writing. Others who are simply interested in competing are more than welcome to apply!
Here’s everything you need to do in order to take part in this year’s competition:
- First, join the AAF National in August by going to the AAF website.
- Pay the 2019-2020 membership fee ($55).
- Gather your national membership receipt and issued AAF ID Number and attach it to your AAF College Chapter application at UTSA. Submit to Red Madden.
- Pay your local membership dues ($45) to the UTSA chapter via the UTSA Department of Communication.
- Finally, sign up to audition for the NSAC Team on the first week of October 2019!
The AAF’s National Student Advertising Competition is an amazing experiential learning opportunity. Join UTSA’s AAF chapter on their fourth trip to this competition for a chance at showcasing your advertising skills alongside exceptional sponsor and competition client, Adobe!
Click here to view the 2019-2020 NSAC Competition Tentative Schedule.
For more information, contact Red Madden at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210)458-8274.