Looking for a Summit to attend this fall? Check out the..
2018 HISPANIC AND LATINO LEADERSHIP SUMMIT!
Inaugural Hispanic/Latino Leadership Summit October 10 – 12th, 2018
Our exploratory programs are a great way to learn more about our people, culture, offices, and business. These are designed to provide exposure to the numerous career paths available in the financial services industry while honing the skills that will set you up for success as you explore future opportunities. You will enjoy skill-building workshops, group activities and networking opportunities with professionals at the firm.
At Goldman Sachs, your skills and experiences will create a world of possibilities for our clients.
Event Highlights Include:
– An opportunity to build relationships with Goldman Sachs professionals, including various senior leaders from our Firmwide Hispanic/Latino Network
– Immersive case studies and workshops designed to elevate your leadership skills
– Insight into how Hispanic/Latino professionals at the firm are inspiring, leading, and succeeding in a variety of roles across the firm
Event Details: Hispanic/Latino Leadership Summit | October 10 – 12 Location | New York
Eligibility Requirements | Applicants should be current undergraduate students who identify as Hispanic/Latino and graduating between December 2018 and May 2020.
Application Deadline | 11:59PM EST on September 9, 2018
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Submit applications and view eligibility requirements through our events portal
at http://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/events. Search under “Diversity” events to apply.
2. Once you submit your application, you will be prompted to complete an “Inbox Task”.
Complete all questions in order to be considered.
3. You will receive an invitation to complete a video interview via the HireVue platform
after submitting the inbox task.