2018 Summer Internship Program
The Joaquin Castro for Congress Campaign is looking for energetic, talented and passionate interns to join our campaign team for Summer 2018. These team members will learn valuable skills in campaign finance, communications and political operations. Applicants should be available to work 10-20 hours per week from May- August. While prior campaign experience will be considered, it is not required. All summer interns will receive a stipend.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or pursuing)
- An interest in politics, campaigns, and elections
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft suites
- Familiarity with NGP VAN software (or willingness to learn)
- Experience on a political campaign, volunteer or otherwise
- Experience on social media, marketing, and public relations (Communication & Political Operations Internship)
- Experience in financial organizations or fundraising (Finance Internship)
- Close attention to detail
- A passion for electing progressive leaders
If you are interested in joining the Castro for Congress Campaign team as a 2018 summer intern, please email your resume, cover letter, and two professional references to Alejandro@CastroForCongress.com by May 4, 2018.