Summer is here! For many Roadrunners, this means its internship season. If you’ve accepted a summer internship, we want to recognize you! Follow the below steps to share your Internship. You can also attend the “Summer Internship Launch Party!” All students participating in a Summer Internship are invited to the Career Center’s Summer Internship Launch Party! We are excited to celebrate with you as you embark on this new adventure! Click here to register to attend.
If you don’t have summer internship plans, it’s not too late for you. Make an appointment with your Career Counselor or the Experiential Learning Coordinator to find out how to get your internship search started. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Steps to share your Internship, Co-op, Fellowship or Research Experience
- Click here share your Experience
- Click on “Request an Experience”
- Select an appropriate experience type:
- Non-Credit Experience (means you won’t be receiving academic credit; does not require academic approval)
- For-Credit Internship (means you’ll be receiving academic credit; requires academic approval)
- Complete all sections and fill out every field – even if it’s not required.
- Submit Experience!