Are you passionate about nature and conserving national parks and public lands?
Every day Student Conservation Association (SCA) provides opportunities for young people to make a positive impact on the world around them. Every year they motivate and deploy thousands of young people who care passionately about improving their natural world.
SCA provides opportunities for students to work in parks and public lands and urban green spaces to make improvements and learn conservation and sustainability practices. SCA teaches students how to plan, enact, and lead, all while making a tangible impact in conservation.
Who are SCA Interns?
- Youth between the ages of 15 to young adult
- High school and college students or recent graduates interested in green careers
- Come from all 50 states and from all socio-economic backgrounds
What do SCA Interns Do?
- Protect, enhance, and restore national parks, marine sanctuaries, cultural landmarks, and urban green spaces across the United States
- Serve year-round in programs lasting anywhere from two weeks to twelve months
- Live and work in amazing places
- Make new friends and join a community of conservation-minded individuals
- Explore career options and make career connections
- Receive professional trainings and certifications
- Serve the planet and make an impact
- Receive a stipend, service hours, or academic credit
Does this sound like something you would like to be a part of?
Check out a list of current internship opportunities HERE