To help students and staff get the most out of GoinGlobal’s extensive resources, they now offer a complimentary training webinar several times each month. You can register for sessions at:
- Staff Training: https://online.goinglobal.com/training/staff
- Student Training: https://online.goinglobal.com/training/students-alumni
Click on “Training Webinars on right hand menu box (half way down page), then select “Staff” or “Student/Alumni”, select your date and time to register for free!
The new GoinGlobal site is more robust, more intuitive and more interactive on multiple levels:
- View GoinGlobal on the go from any mobile device
- New guides have been added for 25 major metropolitan markets around the world
- H1B visa application records now track back to 2009 for a historical understanding of U.S. employers who have a pattern of hiring international talent
- Personal accounts can be set to receive constant updates on new job listings and internship opportunities matching the user’s selection criteria
- Automatic translation allows users to experience GoinGlobal in more than 50 languages
- An at-a-glance dashboard helps administrators see how their institution is using GoinGlobal
And that’s only the beginning…View highlights of the new GoinGlobal
We in the University Career Center hope you will utilize this resource and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or additional career development needs.