The PM Group is still accepting applications for the following internship. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Login to your Handshake account–>select jobs–>search The PM Group–>apply, follow additional instructions.
The Account Service Team is the link between the agency and the client. As an account service intern, you will:
· Learn the fundamentals of strategic planning and execution
· Confer with various agency departments to develop and/or coordinate production of advertisements and promotions
· Learn and understand the essential roles of other parts of the agency
· Participate in various internal and external meetings
The PM Group Account Services intern responsibilities may include:
· Conducting, compiling and completing weekly competitive research and recap of findings.
· Monitoring and compiling weekly sales by brand and providing recap report to account supervisor.
· Assisting in preparing client documents such as presentations, competitive and sales recaps.
· Working with account management teams as they create, assign and traffic commercials.
· Assisting in preparing, opening and tracking job orders.
· Assisting with POP packaging and distribution.
· Writing and/or editing press releases.
· Assisting with client and new business research projects.
· Coordinating social media assignments.
· Assisting with other projects as needed.
· A college junior or senior in good standing looking to gain experience in the advertising/marketing industry
· Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
· Effective communication skills, including proper phone and email etiquette
· Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and
· Must be very organized, punctual and detail oriented
· Must be adept at working in a fast paced environment with many deadlines
· Must be eager to learn and must be a team player
Please send your resume and cover letter to Rosalyn McMahon via email (email@example.com). In your cover letter, please introduce yourself and tell us why this internship would be of value to you. We get lots of applicants, tell us what sets you apart!
About The PM Group
Our two decades of becoming the largest full service advertising agency in San Antonio have taught us one thing: Those who try to define themselves by traditional titles are doomed to find only traditional limitations. So, though we may be the biggest advertising agency in San Antonio, we defy being categorized as just an ad agency, brand marketing firm, or even design firm. In fact, we like to say we are not even in the advertising or marketing communications business. We are in the revenue solutions business. Our entire agency team endeavors to create solutions that consistently provide winning opportunities for our clients. We out think the competition, and transform ideas into executions that motivate and activate demographic targets and consumers, and drive sales. Above all, we have a passion for delivering a strong ROI for every client. Granted, we develop award winning branding and advertising campaigns, but we also design websites, create interactive marketing ideas, devise strong media plans, and create attention-grabbing promotions. We do this for a diverse range of clients in retail, medical, personal services, restaurant, optical, automotive, personal injury law and professional sports marketing. We continually look to refine and redefine new ways to propel our clients further forward, because we will not have them defined by traditional limitations either. That’s how we became San Antonio’s biggest advertising agency and source for revenue solutions.
Career Counselor College of Business